Forum Moderators

The Hive Buddy forum is growing and I am looking for friendly people who would like to be a moderator.

Being a moderator is the same thing as being a moderator on any other forum. A lot of you are already acting as moderators by welcoming new bee keepers and just being yourself (being friendly). That is awesome and it helps users feel at home, especially if there are new bee keepers who may be hesitant to ask a questions. This forum is here to help bee keepers grow, learn, and make new friends. In the end, this helps bee keepers and bees.

If you are interested in being a moderator, please message me and I will review your account to see if you qualify then upgrade the account to moderator status. You will continue to use the forum just like you already do but having moderator status gives you the power to move topics to certain categories, report and stop spam, block users, etc.

This is important because as the forum grows we want to keep it clean and organized for bee keepers. If you would like to know more about being a moderator check out this post.

Have a great day :slight_smile: